How To: Pixton
Pixton is great for school projects, and can help you easily create comic strips using pre-made and posable illustrations. You can make 2 row comic strips for free
- Go to Pixton.com/activate
- Enter the Activation Code: PA6Q-PF
- Ask me for a username and password
In this final project for the term, you will be working in groups of 2-3 to create a 12-14 panel comic using your imagination and creativity. Your ideas can stretch as far as creating super heroes to save the world from pollution all the way to creating a public service announcement on Cyber-bullying. Please make sure your comic is school appropriate.
In this comic, you will need to follow the timeline listed below.
Timeline of events:
1: Brainstorm and write down ideas for comic as a group and submit final draft to teacher for approval. 10/12
2: Write a script for your comic that includes the setting, sketches of characters, and the story. Make sure you name your characters. Submit to teacher for approval. 10/16
3: Create a storyboard of how you envision your comic in a logical sequence of events (sketches of setting and characters in the story). Submit to teacher for approval.
4. Create your comic using the Team beta feature. Everyone must contribute their fair share to receive full credit.
5. Conference with teacher and make necessary changes.
6. Submit final draft and print.
7. Evaluate your partners
Lets have some fun with this comic. I look forward to seeing how creative we can be!